Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Opel Stainless Steel Hubcap for Sale

High grade stainless steel 304, polished shiny, 3-paint coated backside make our bumper the perfect one which can never get rusted or corroded.
Moreover, it is also very easy to be cleaned and can be installed by yourself.
We are expanding our market with a wider range of products, so I am looking for more cooperation from anyone who want to make new products.
Please contact me now and tell me which product you want to make, I shall support and make you satisfied
The contact details:
Ms. Anna
Sales Department
PHAM TAN TAI CO., LTD.
Add: 26/41/50/2A3 Vo Van Van St., Tan Tao Ward, Binh Tan Dist., HCM City, Vietnam
My WhatsApp: +84962709762
My Facebook : Anna Anna Ptt Bumper
* SHIPPING: By air or by sea. – By AIRFREIGHT (DHL, TNT, FEDEX) right your door in 4-7days. – By SEAFREIGHT within 24-30 days.
 *PAYMENT METHODS: – PAYPAL. – BANK TRANSFER.
We accept Pay Pal, or Bank Transfer. 
I am honor to serve customer all over the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment