Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Mercedes Benz W123 Sedan Stainless Steel for Sale




I hope our  products finds you in a perfect condition.
we are specialized in this field,with good quality and pretty competitive price.
Also we have our strong designer team to meet any of your requirement.
If you have any questions, please contact us now for further details.
Thank you for your time.
If you are interested , Please ask me to quote for you
The contact details:
Ms. Anna
Sales Department
PHAM TAN TAI CO., LTD.
Add: 26/41/50/2A3 Vo Van Van St., Tan Tao Ward, Binh Tan Dist., HCM City, Vietnam
My email: ptt-anna@sgbumperscar.com
Gmail: jenniferlaw158@gmail.com
My WhatsApp: +84965336887
My Facebook : Anna Anna Ptt Bumper
* SHIPPING: By air or by sea. – By AIRFREIGHT (DHL, TNT, FEDEX) right your door in 4-7days. – By SEAFREIGHT within 24-30 days.
 *PAYMENT METHODS: – PAYPAL. – BANK TRANSFER.
We accept Pay Pal, or Bank Transfer.
I am honor to serve customer all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment